The Kolokvo Project
In Kolokvo, citizens are the absolute star, they propose, they debate and finally, they score. It is a tool to improve citizen participation. The Kolokvos fundamental pillars are accountability, collaboration and participation.
Currently, it is a cyber-activism platform based on social initiatives at the local level. However, Kolokvo is a different social network; it cannot be confused with other, especially for its character as a dialogue.
Its advantages are:
- People think and debate any proposal.
- People decide that contribution is the most relevant.
- There are two ways of taking part: public and private.
- Results of public participation.
- If there are benefits, the 70% benefits are assigned to different causes proposed by citizens.
- The project should extend to all towns and cities.
- Kolokvo has access to the personal data of users.